2021 Grand National Horse Racing
Any punter knows for a fact that the 2021 Grand National at Aintree is always flooded with free bets, for new customers and existing punters. If you enjoy horse racing betting, it stands to reason that taking a punt on the Grand National is one of your favourite bets for the entire season.
Free bets on the Grand National
Our promo code offers you the chance for a free bet on the Grand National with William Hill. You really don’t have anything to lose when you team up with Free Promo Codes for all your horse racing betting on special annual events like the Grand National.
Our featured Grand National promo codes
Grab our free bet for the Grand National today and benefit from the best returns possible from your horse racing betting. These promo codes are only available for new customers at the top online bookmaerks and existing customers should check out all our other outstanding free betting promo offers. Here’s where you can get your free bet to wager on the Grand National.
Horse racing betting information
Betting on horse racing is really exciting, and you can place your Grand National bet online or in any highstreet bookie outlet. If you’ve never bet on the Grand National before, you should check out the following tips before placing your free bet with a bookmaker:
- Check out the form of your chosen horse, you will find results for its latest races in all the racing pages of newspapers
- Check out which jockey is riding your horse and the sort of races that have been won in the past.
Some of the most popular Grand National jockeys have ridden in the race several times and even won it. These include Tom Scudamore who’s ridden 16 Grand Nationals, and Barry Geraghty, who’s ridden in 17 Grand Nationals and won one of them. When a jockey is more familiar with the course there’s more likelihood of a win.
We’re top for free promo codes for bets at all the leading bookmakers, so grab one of our Grand National free bets today!
Grand National Betting Options
When it comes to betting on the Grand National, the most easy bet kinds are win, each-way, and place.
Placing a win bet entails your chosen horse winning the race. With two bets on the same horse – one for the horse to win and the other for the horse to be placed – an each-way bet adds a layer of insurance. The number of runners in the event determines the place terms, and there will be plenty of bookie offers competing on place conditions for the Grand National. If your horse wins, you’ll get your money back on both sides of the bet.
2021 Grand National Free Bet Offers
A complete and up-to-date list of ALL the latest April 2021 Grand National free bet promo codes:
Previous Grand National Winners
- 2021 – Minella Times | Age: 8 | Trainer: Henry De Bromhead | Jockey: Rachael Blackmore SP: 11/1
- 2019 – Tiger Roll | Age: 9 | Trainer: Gordon Elliott | Jockey: Davy Russell | SP: 4/1
- 2018 – Tiger Roll | Age: 8 | Trainer: Gordon Elliott | Jockey: Davy Russell | SP: 14/1
- 2017 – One For Arthur | Age: 8 | Trainer: Lucinda Russell | Jockey: Derek Fox | SP: 14/1
- 2016 – Rule The World | Age: 9 | Trainer: Mouse Morris | Jockey: David Mullins | SP: 33/1
- 2015 – Many Clouds | Age: 8 | Trainer: Oliver Sherwood | Jockey: Leighton Aspell | SP: 25/1
- 2014 – Pineau De Re | Age: 11 | Trainer: Dr Richard Newland | Jockey: Leighton Aspell | SP: 25/1
- 2013 – Auroras Encore | Age: 11 | Trainer: Mrs S Smith | Jockey: Ryan Mania | SP: 66/1
- 2012 – Neptune Collonges | Age: 11 | Trainer: P Nicholls | Jockey: D Jacob | SP: 33/1
- 2011 – Ballabriggs | Age: 10 | Trainer: D McCain | Jockey: J Maguire | SP: 14/1
- 2010 – Don’t Push It | Age: 10 | Trainer: J O’Neill | Jockey: AP McCoy | SP: 10/1JF
- 2009 – Mon Mome | Age: 9 | Trainer: Miss V Williams | Jockey: L Treadwell | SP: 100/1
- 2008 – Comply Or Die | Age: 9 | Trainer: D E Pipe | Jockey: T Murphy | SP: 7/1JF
- 2007 – Silver Birch | Age: 10 | Trainer: G Elliott | Jockey: R M Power | SP: 33/1
- 2006 – Numbersixvalverde | Age: 10 | Trainer: M Brassil | Jockey: N P Madden | SP: 11/1
- 2005 – Hedgehunter | Age: 9 | Trainer: W P Mullins | Jockey: R Walsh | SP: 7/1F
- 2004 – Amberleigh House | Age: 12 | Trainer: D McCain | Jockey: G Lee | SP: 16/1
- 2003 – Monty´s Pass | Age: 10 | Trainer: JJ Mangan | Jockey: B J Geraghty | SP: 16/1
- 2002 – Bindaree | Age: 8 | Trainer: N A Twiston-Davies | Jockey: J Culloty | SP: 20/1
- 2001 – Red Marauder | Age: 11 | Trainer: N B Mason | Jockey: Richard Guest | SP: 33/1
- 2000 – Papillon | Age: 9 | Trainer: T M Walsh | Jockey: R Walsh | SP: 10/1
Aintree Grand National Festival Races
- Grand National Handicap Chase A very testing Grade 3 feature race over 4 miles and 2 furlongs, requiring ability, resilience and stacks of determination.
- Ryanair Stayers Hurdle A Grade 1 event over 3 miles.
- The Aintree Hurdle A Grade 1 event over 2 miles and 4 furlongs.
- The Foxhunters’ Chase An Open-hunters Chase event over 2 miles 5 furlongs.
- JLT Melling Chase A Grade 1 Chase event over 2 miles 3 furlongs.